Date of birth: 1975
Experience as a lecturer in law: 1 year, New Bulgarian University, Sofia
From 2014 member of the "Association for Women Lawyers"
Law Practice area:
Family and Inheritation Law
* Broad experience in the field of the Family and Inheritation Law.
* The role of the lawyer in these lawsuits is very important and sensitive because they usually address deteriorated relations between relatives or family. That’s why every lawsuit requires a thorough investigation of the case itself and of the respective legislation regulations. Having all strings attached a lot of the trials could finish with mutual agreements between the parties.
* Consultancy and representation services regarding:
* Divorce /upon mutual agreement or requested by one of the spouses with charges attached/.
* Real estate and property relationships settlement in case of divorce or inheritance, voluntary or judicial partition.
* Inheritance acception or declination wills preparation and settlement.
* Confirmatio or contest of a child’s origin.
* Determination, change and collection of alimony and support money.
* Settlement of relationship rules between parents and children.
* Admission and recognition at the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria of the judgments of foreign Courts /exequatur/ in the Family Law area regarding divorce, alimony, parentage rights and relationships rules.
A big number of the lawsuits regarding the Family Law are related to deteriorated relationships accompanied by physical or psychological violence but a lot of the vsictims are not aware of the vast opportunities, advantages and defense which the Law on Protection Against Domestic Violence grants to them at the initiation of a divorce lawsuit.